Last Tuesday, all the Kindergarten classes did a school performance for the other students during the day and then for the parents at night. It was so fun. We sang songs about nursery rhymes and Mother Goose. I had a speaking part about Wee Willie Winkie. Mom and Dad videotaped me and took pictures. My brothers laughed at me and Carlee waved. It was fun and the songs were fun to sing. Here are some pictures of my performance.



This is my teacher, Mrs. Guevara. She is so nice and knows a lot about things. I like to tell my mom the things that she tells me everyday during school.

These are my friends that are in Kindergarten and also live in my neighborhood.
Hyrum Nelson, Kaiya Anderson, Me, Mia Swasey
Hyrum and Kaiya are in different classes but I get to see them at recess sometimes.
3 comments:
Hey Kate,
Your teacher seems so nice. Love the pictures of your program. I'm excited for you to move closer to me!!! Love you lots.
Aunt Steph
I'm sure you did a great job on your program! School is so fun. See you soon!
KATE YOU LOOK SO CUTE IN YOUR PICTURES! I WISH I COULD OF BEEN THERE TO SEE YOUR PERFORMANCE!! WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THIS SUMMER!! WE LOVE YOU!
MARCI JUSTIN AND OWEN
Post a Comment