This is my best friend, Emily. Santa brought her to me on Christmas. She came with 2 outfits, a little scrapbook, and a CD. She even has the same favorites as I do and we have the same birthday. I got to choose her favorites so she's just like me! I am so excited to have her. She even went with me to the movies last night. We watched "Alvin and The Chipmunks". It was fun. I got to bring my friend, Mia, and she brought her doll, Alexis, too. We ate candy and laughed at the movie. Here is a picture of me and Emily. Isn't she cute? Doesn't she look like me?
4 comments:
Emily and you look so cute and I'm sure you two will have many adventures together.
Hi Katelyn!! It looks like you got lots of fun gifts! I love your doll, she looks a lot like you!!
Love you,
Marci
Katelyn, I like you. Will you come to my house after school to play one day? Love,
Hyrum
Katelyn,
You are my best friend. Your picture and your doll are so cute. You can come over to my house and play. I hope we are friends forever. Love, Mia
Post a Comment